I was recently featured on a short segment for CTV Winnipeg discussing some of the pitfalls of the recently passed legislation legalizing marijuana and creating new impaired driving offences related to marijuana impaired driving. Click here to check out the news article and TV segment.
- Is Marijuana Use Impaired Driving (michaeldyck.ca)
- Maclean's Article Tackles Impaired Driving by Drug Issue (michaeldyck.ca)
- Supreme Court of Canada Series: R. v. Bingley (DRE Experts) (michaeldyck.ca)
- How much does it cost if you get a DUI? (And why it is cheaper to hire a helicopter) (michaeldyck.ca)
- Impaired Driving or DUIs (michaeldyck.ca)
About the author
Michael Dyck is a partner at Rees & Dyck Criminal Defence. He represents clients primarily from Winnipeg, Steinbach, and rural Manitoba. He has extensive experience helping people charged with criminal offences and focuses on building legal strategy with clients. To read more of his articles, please visit his partner's website TomRees.ca.